Thank you for investing in our students and community!
- Review the opportunities available below. There will also be chaperoning field trips available for band, choir, AVID and others. Those teachers will request as needed.
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation session or read the orientation guide (PDF).
- Review the Volunteer Handbook.
- Use our online webform to submit a criminal history check. The online process is secure, and only authorized district staff will see the results. (Paper forms are also available in all school offices, however the clearance process can take several weeks.)
- Registering online is required for Parent Club events, in-school volunteering and chaperoning field trips.
- All Volunteers must sign-in at the main office if here during school hours.
- There is a new Volunteer bulletin board in the main office, hallway behind the front desk.
- Volunteers need to sign the card in the appropriate task file found on the board.
There will also Field Trip opportunities with Band, Choir, AVID and other classes. Those teachers will request volunteer chaperones as needed.
- Student Council - Friday AM, small group leads, organization, field trips and more
- Green Space Care - Care of Flag corner flower bed, field clean-up, etc.
- Science MSDS - Organizing and entering MSDS'
- Costco Trips - School store pick-ups
- PE Closets - Organization and clean-out
- Library - Various tasks as needed
- Lunch/Recess Duty - Supervising and assisting staff during lunch and recess times. Will require a brief training.
Questions or to schedule trainings:
Principal Lisa Normand